Happy Friday, friends! This morning I went Live over on YouTube where I created some beautiful cards featuring new products from the Simon Says Stamp Happy and Joyful Release! During the live, Donna Townsend asked about Mother's Day cards and so after the live when I finished up an extra card with my leftover supplies I went ahead and kept the same design and added Mother's Day sentiments. I absolutely love a card design that can work for multiple occasions. Thank you for the suggestion, Donna!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these foiling on vellum floral and leaves cards from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
FOILING ON VELLUM CARDS
- Simon Says Stamp Foil and Cut Sketched Leaf Branches
- Simon Says Stamp Missing You Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Mothers Stamp Set (*alternate design made after live)
- Simon Says Stamp A2 Marquee Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Flower Frenzy Background
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️