Welcome to the Mama Elephant September 2022 Anniversary Stampede Blog Hop!
Today I'm sharing a couple of Christmas scene cards featuring brand new stamps and dies from the anniversary release!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the replay of these Christmas scene cards cards from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
CHRISTMAS SCENE CARDS
- Mama Elephant Fa La La Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Fa La La Dies
- Mama Elephant Joyful Greetings Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Joyful Greetings Dies
- Mama Elephant You've Got Mail Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant You've Got Mail Dies
- Mama Elephant Into The Woods Die
- Mama Elephant Magic Snow Cover
- Mama Elephant Snow Trees Dies
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Copic Markers Used:
Bears: E43, E44, E47, R00
Penguin: C7, C9, YR04, YR07, R46, E50, R00
Fox: E50, E23, E19, R00
Bunny: E40, E43, E44, R00
Squirrel: E50, E23, E19
Mouse: W1, W3, W6
Mailbox: C7, C9, G24, G28, R35, R46
Mailbag: R35, R46, RV06, RV09, BG45, BG49, G24, G28
Light Post: C7, C9, YR30, YR31
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Shop the entire September 2022 Mama Elephant Release by clicking the links below:
G I V E A W A Y
» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
K E E P H O P P I N G
Nichol Spohr @nicholspohr
Jessica Frost-Ballas @jessicafrostballas
Christy Rueling @christygetscrafty
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️