Happy Friday, friends! I've rolled out a new series over on my YouTube Channel where I do weekly Lives. While I know that Live videos aren't for everyone, I know that there are also a lot of you who enjoy a Live video/chat or even a replay! I am really loving being able to connect with you all and chat while creating a card or two or in today's case some Christmas in July Gift Tags!
Y O U T U B E L I V E R E P L A Y
Watch the live replay from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
LAWN FAWN SNOW GLOBE GIFT TAGS
- Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Gift Tag
- Lawn Fawn Say What Christmas Critters Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Say What Christmas Critters Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mice On Ice Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Scenes Stamp Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The critters from the Lawn Fawn Say What Christmas Critters Stamps and Lawn Fawn Mice On Ice Stamps and Dies were stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jellyfish No Line Coloring Ink and colored in with the following Tombow Dual Brush Markers:
Deer: 969 Chocolate, 990 Light Sand, 942, Tan, 800 Baby Pink
Mice: N79 Warm Gray 2, N89 Warm Gray 1, 800 Baby Pink, 845 Carmine, 761 Carnation
Penguin: N35 Cool Gray 12, N75 Cool Gray 3, 990 Light Sand, 800 Baby Pink, 946 Gold Ochre, 845 Carmine, 761 Carnation
The images were die cut with the coordinating dies and details was added with black pen(s).
The Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Gift Tag components were die cut from smooth white cardstock, Lawn Fawn Fog Cardstock, SSS Smoke Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Silver Metallic Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Acetate, and Lawn Fawn Pixie Dust Cardstock.
Greetings from the Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Scenes Stamp Set were stamped on the back and front of the tags.
The shaker tags were assembled as shown in the video.
Lawn Fawn Silver Lawn Trimmings Twine was threaded through the tag.
The tags were embellished with small snowflake embellishments! These tags are perfect for gift packaging and also for trimming a tree!
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Live at 9 am CT. I adding a once monthly evening Live (for now!). The first evening Live will be July 26, 2021 at 7 pm CST. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️