Happy Friday, friends! This morning I went Live over on YouTube where I created some this super sweet no line coloring scene card with brand new stamps and dies from Colorado Craft Company!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this card and envelope from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
NO LINE COLORING CARD
- Colorado Craft Company Daffodil Mice Stamp Set
- Colorado Craft Company Daffodil Mice Dies
- Colorado Craft Company Flower Pots Stamp Set
- Colorado Craft Company Flower Pots Dies
- Colorado Craft Company Birthday Wishing
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
ZIG CLEAN COLOR REAL BRUSH MARKERS USED:
Purple Tulip: Purple, Light Violet, Light Green, Yellow Green
Pink Tulip: Pink, Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Light Green, Yellow Green
Daffodil: Bright Yellow, Yellow, Pale Yellow, Light Green, Yellow Green
Mouse: Mocha Brown, Beige, Blender, Aquamarine Blue, Pink Haze
Bee: Mustard, Pale Yellow, Aquarmarine Blue, Haze Blue
Ladybugs: Gray Brown, Carmine, Light Carmine
Grass: May Green, Light Green
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Click the links below to shop the entire May 2022 C3 Release:
L I V E S F A Q S
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) Lives are new to me and we are going to stick with this format for a bit. I personally love Lives. I haven't watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it's something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don't want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to "see" you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I'm going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven't subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me today! I had a blast visiting with everyone. ❤️