Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these shaker tags from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
- Mama Elephant Arch Snow Globe Creative Cuts Dies
- Mama Elephant Stay Warm Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Stay Warm Creative Cuts Dies
- Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Holiday Messages Stamp Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Images from the Mama Elephant Stay Warm Stamp Set were stamped on smooth white cardstock with Jet Black Ink and colored in with the following Copic Markers:
- Hedgehogs: E40, E43, E44, E47, R00, R24, R46, R59, G24, G28
- Squirrels: E50, E53, E99, R24, R46, R59, G24, G28
- Birds: BG70, BG72, BG75, R00, R24, R46, R59, G24, G28
- Owls: E40, E43, E44, E47, R00, R24, R46, R59, G24, G28
- Tree Trunks: E55, E57
- Trees: G24, G28
The images were die cut with the coordinating Mama Elephant Stay Warm Creative Cuts Dies.
The components from the Mama Elephant Arch Snow Globe Creative Cuts Dies components were die cut from SSS Slate Gray Cardstock, Lawn Fawn Chili Pepper Cardstock, Acetate, and smooth white cardstock.
The scenes were assembled and the shakers were created by adding two layers of Waffle Flower foam tape, filling the shakers with snowflake confetti, and assembling.
Twine was threaded through the top of each and secured.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Click the links below to shop the entire October 2021 Mama Elephant Release:
G I V E A W A Y
» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
K E E P H O P P I N G
This post is part of the Mama Elephant Stampede Blog Hop: