Hello die cutters! Welcome to my Simon Says Stamp Making The Cut Series for August 2021! This month I am sharing these MVP dad/boy die cut cards with layered stenciled/stamped backgrounds.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these MVP cards from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
- Simon Says Stamp Game Day Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Dad Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Ball Boy Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Most Valuable Player
- Simon Says Stamp Magic Stars Die
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Magic Stars Background
- MFT Radiating Rays Stencil
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Greetings from the Simon Says Stamp Most Valuable Player stamp set were stamped on smooth white cardsotck with SSS Soft Navy Ink and die cut with Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Dies and adhered under the die cut words as shown.
The Simon Says Stamp Game Day Dies were used to die cut Lawn Fawn Chocolate Bar Cardstock, smooth white cardsotck, SSS Burnt Orange Cardstock, and Lawn Fawn Black Cardstock. The sports balls were assembled and adhered to the card backgrounds with foam adhesive as shown.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!