Hello friends! It's the 14th which means the newest Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, Cozy Christmas, is now available! Today I'm sharing the Berries and Leaves Stencil and Cozy Wishes Stamp Set from the kit with one of my favorite ways to add detailing to stencils: with Copic Markers.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this Christmas card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
COZY WISHES CARD
- Simon Says Stamp November 2021 Card Kit, Cozy Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp Cozy Wishes Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Berries and Leaves Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Dies
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Detail was added to the leaves with G24, G28, YG95, and YG97.
Images from the Simon Says Stamp Cozy Wishes Stamp Set were stamped with Jet Black Ink and colored in with the following Copic Markers:
- Bluebird and scarf: BG70, BG72, BG75, R24, R46, YR04, YR07
- Brown bird: YR04, YR07, E40, E43, E44, E47
- Red Bird and hat: YR04, YR07, R24, R46, R59
- Mailbox and letters: R24, R46, R59, E55, E57, C4, C6, C8, G24, G28
- Leaves: G24, G28, YG95, YG97
Extra images from the stamp set were fussy cut and adhered to the design as shown.
Another sentiment from the set was stamped on Lawn Fawn Chili Pepper Cardstock with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder before being die cut with a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die. The strip was adhered with foam adhesive as shown.
The berries in the stenciled design were finished with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ruby Slippers. The card was finished with gold stars and vanilla sugar snowflakes.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!