Hello! Today I'm sharing 2 cards created with the Spellbinders January 2020 Large Die of the Month Club Kit, "Friendship Necklace".
The January kits are now here! (Available January 1-31st) While supplies last for new members. US shipping included in cost. Kits are only $27.50/month.
This month's Friendship Necklace kit is perfect for making unique, cards. scrapbook pages, and more.
- Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!
- Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
- Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
I love a classic super light gray, red, and white color palette! I combined a little silver to create these simple, yet classic love-themed Friendship Necklace cards.
Greetings for both cards were stamped on FSJ Tin Pail Cardstock with the Simon Says Stamp Botanical Heart Stamp Set prior to embossing. I love how legible the greetings are even after embossing, don't you?!!!
For the subtle heart embossed background for my card I used one of my favorite FSJ embossing folders, I Heart. I love the subtle pattern and interest embossing folders give to a card background, don't you?!!! One of the FSJ Tin Pail backgrounds is all over embossed hearts and the other is a smaller rectangle background of embossed hearts. A Essential Glimmer Rectangle was foiled to FSJ Tin Pail with Matte Silver Foil to frame up the second embossed background.
The Spellbinders January 2020 Large Die of the Month Club Kit, "Friendship Necklace" were die cut from FSJ Cranberry Bliss Cardstock, smooth white cardstock, and Frosted Silver Mirror Cardstock. The necklaces were assembled according to the video directions and adhered to each card background.
Honey Bee Stamps Crystal Clear Acrylic Hearts were adhered to each background as shown to finish the cards.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
S H O P P I N G
Don't forget to shop the other Club Kits from Spellbinders:
M O R E I N S P I R A T I O N
- coming soon December 2019 Card Kit of the Month (10 cards)
- December 2019 Small Die of the Month Club Kit HERE
- December 2019 Large Die of the Month Club Kit <---- this post.
- coming soon December 2019 Glimmer of the Month Club