Hello friends! Today I have a slimline card featuring a spotlight stencil inlay with the Big Best Wishes Creative Cuts. The darling Milkshake Stamp Set images are the perfect accent for this bright and happy card! Keep reading and/or watch the video tutorial for all the details.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of this slimline spotlight stencil inlay card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
SPOTLIGHT STENCIL INLAY SLIMLINE CARD
- Mama Elephant Big Best Wishes Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Milkshake Stamp & Die Set
- Mama Elephant Slim Window Dressing Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Donut Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Hillside Stencils
- Simon Says Stamp Simple Duo Stencils
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
The 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" scallop panel from the Slim Window Dressing Creative Cuts was die cut from smooth white cardstock. The stitching line to the scallop was masked off with post it tape. Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Shaded Lilac were stenciled on the panel with a Lawn Fawn Hillside Stencil for a bright rainbow! Additional stenciling was added with the stars stencil from the Simon Says Stamp Simple Duo Stencil.
The Big Best Wishes Creative Cuts was die cut from the background and all pieces saved. The greeting was die cut twice more from smooth white cardstock.
The panel was adhered to a white slimline card base and the white die cut greeting was inlaid in the panel. Another white die cut was adhered on top and finished with the stenciled die cut.
- Bunny Milkshake: Gray Brown, Light Gray, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Red, Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Pale Pink, Lilac, Blender
- Donut Milkshake: Light Blue, Blender, Scarlet Red, Pale Orange, Red, Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Light Green, Yellow Green, Bright Yellow, Yellow
- Strawberries: Red, Blender, Light Green, Yellow Green
- Kitty: Brown, Light Brown, Light Beige, Pale Pink
- Mouse: Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Bright Yellow, Yellow, Peach Pink
- Chick: Bright Yellow, Yellow, Mid Brown, Pale Pink
- Dog Milkshake: Peach Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Beige, Light Beige, Blender, Turquoise Green, Green Shadow, Light Blue, Blender, Red
- Mouse Donut: Mid Brown, Beige, Light Beige, Light Blue, Blender, Bright Yellow, Red
The images were die cut with the coordinating dies and adhered to the background with foam adhesive.
A sentiment from the Donut Stamp Set was stamped above the die cut greeting with black ink.
The card was finished with a scattering of mini iridescent star confetti.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!