Hello friends! I'm so excited to share this interactive Flippin' Awesome Stud Puffin card featuring Lawn Fawn stamps and dies! The muted colors and design works perfect for that man in your life!
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
Watch the creation of these stud puffin flippin' awesome card from start to finish below or click HERE to watch in HD:
The background of the card was created by applying ink to the top of a side fold card base with Lawn Fawn Moonstone Ink using an ink blending brush. A Stitched Mountain Border was die cut from Fog Cardstock and adhered to the background. White die cut snow caps were added to the mountain range.
Solid images for the scene were stamped from the following stamp sets and inks:
- Mountains: Manatee Ink (Dad + Me Stamp Set)
- Lake: Moonstone Ink (Dad + Me Stamp Set)
- Grass & Cattails: Artichoke & Pizza Crust Inks (Dad + Me Stamp Set)
- Dragonfly: Moonstone & Forget-Me-Not Inks (Dad + Me Stamp Set)
- Rocks: Pizza Crust Ink (Dad + Me Stamp Set)
The images were die cut with the coordinating dies and adhered to the panels of the scene and background as shown.
Outline images for the scene were stamped from several stamp set and colored in with the following Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Puffins (Stud Puffin Stamp Set): Dark Gray, Gray Tint, Blender, Pink Haze, Orange, Bright Yellow, Yellow
- Hearts (Stud Puffin & You Are Sublime Stamp Set): Carmine Red, Light Carmine, Pale Pink, Blender
- Fish (Stud Puffin Stamp Set): Mustard, Blender
- Rock (Mermaid For You Stamp Set): Oatmeal, Blender
- Bucket of Fish (Beary Happy Holidays Stamp Set): Mustard, Blender, Blue Gray, Shadow Mauve, Dark Gray
- Fishing Pole (Beary Happy Holidays Stamp Set): Carmine Red, Light Carmine, Dark Gray, Gray Tint
Greetings from the Stud Puffin Stamp Set were stamped on the rectangle panel with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The "pull here" sentiment from the Push Here Stamp Set was stamped on the pull tab with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder before being adhered to the pull tab on the interactive Flippin' Awesome element.
S U P P L I E S
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the icon for the store underneath the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!